Monday 26 October 2015

Sizzix in Creativa Madrid








Hi everybody! Elena here. 

The past week was the Creativa craft fair in Madrid and I was there teaching some workshops for Carrotcake Scrap and Friends and demoing the Big Shot Plus for Manos Maravillosas.

Today I want to show you the dies I used in some of my projects, that everybody loved.


In my Hello Life Project I used the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit, the Friendship Words by Tim Holtz and the Block Talk XL Bigz Die.


 In my Technique Workshop I used thearts, the Big Butterfly punch by Tim Holtz and the Word Play Alphabet Die.

Photo by Manos Maravillosas
And here I am demoing the Big Shot Plus Starter Kit in Manos Maravillosas' Stand.
It was a lot of fun teaching and demoing Sizzix Products in Creativa Madrid. Next Stop Creativa Barcelona in two weeks. I hope to see you there!

Elena

..........................

¡Hola a todos!

Esta pasada semana estuve en Madrid en la feria Creativa dando algunos talleres para Carrotcake Scrap & Friends y haciendo demos en el stand de Manos Maravillosas. Aquí os dejo algunos de los trabajos que estuve enseñando utilizando los estupendos troqueles y Big Shot Plus de Sizzix. En la última foto me podéis ver demostrando en el Stand de Manos Maravillosas.

En un par de semanas nos vemos en Creativa Barcelona!

Elena

1 comment:

  1. Both of these projects are gorgeous! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete