Monday 26 October 2015

Make a card with the envelope die by Paula Pascual


Hi! Today I would like to share a card that I made using the new Square Envelope Die for the Big Shot Plus.


For this project you will need:


Card and adhesives


I die cut the envelope using hot pink card.


Using the scored lines as a guide, I trimmed two of the opposite triangles.


I folded the other two to make sure the scoring lines were properly marked. Then, I placed one of the detail Thinlit dies that come in the set. You get 5 different ones so there is plenty to choose from. I secured it with tape.


Because of the amount of detail, before lifting the die I always turn it around to make sure that I have cut it through. Usually with 2 passes it is perfectly cut, but it will depend on the card.


To remove all the small intricate die cuts, I used the Die release Brush and mat.


I then die cut the circle with the flower Thinlit in and the spiky one, all three dies included on the set. I die cut the spiky one out of light pink, but then preferred in white.


Finally I added a piece of lighter pink for contrast and then the seal.
This would make a lovely wedding invite, I would print the text in the light pink paper and make it double, like a card within a card.


And there it is finished. Very simple with gorgeous detail!
I hope you like it too!



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Makes me want the Big Shot Plus machine.

    ReplyDelete