Saturday 31 October 2015

Inspiring me Quilt: Blocks 16-24


Hi everyone!! After two months and a half since I sew some blocks, today I show you some more  for my Inspiring me Quilt, my own design using Sizzix dies and planning to get 100 blocks.
Well, here  they are nine new blocks, some with embroidery with DMC floss.
I´m sure you can find some inspiration and even take a chance to try some of these ones.






You can find some of these dies in more of my Inspiring me quilt blocks but I always try to find a new way  displaying the fabrics.
All of them are 8.5" finished.
No more words and here they are.






Sizzix Bigz L Die - Triangles, 2 1/2" H x 4 1/2" W Unfinished




Details of the embroidery  




Sizzix Bigz Die - Leaves














Sizzix Bigz Die - Half-Square Triangles, 4 1/2" Assembled Square






Sizzix Bigz L Die - Kaleidoscope, 6 1/2" Assembled



Sizzix Bigz Die - Square, 4" Finished (4 1/2" Unfinished)

Sizzix Bigz L Die - Squares, 2" Finished (2 1/2" Unfinished)








Here they are all my twenty four designed blocks using just Sizzix dies.
If you want to see the rest with details just  click  here.





Hope my project inspire you!!
Have a wonderful weekend and see you in two weeks.
Love
Mercedes


..............................................................********************...........................................................


 ¡Hola a todo el mundo! Después de dos meses y medio desde que os enseñé  los últimos bloques para mi "Inspiring me  Quilt", hoy vengo con nueve bloques más que he diseñado usando los troqueles de Sizzix. Si recuerdas bien, mi idea es llegar a los 100.
Así que ahí te los dejo , algunos de ellos  bordados con  hilo DMC.
Estoy segura que encontrarás inspiración e incluso te atreverás con alguno de ellos.
Algunos de los troqueles ya han sido usados antes para otros bloques pero intento siempre jugar con las telas y hacer nuevas combinaciones.
Todos miden 21.5 cm
Echa un vistazo a las fotos y pincha sobre los enlaces  que hay sobre cada uno de ellos si quieres saber más información sobre el troquel.

En la última foto puedes  más o menos ver todos los que llevo.

Si quieres ver los anteriores sólo tienes que pinchar aquí.

Espero que te hayan gustado y que tengas un estupendo fin de semana.
Nos vemos en quince días.
Cariños
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment