Friday 9 October 2015

Be happy and enjoy set




Hi Sizzix friends!

It’s Friday again so Raquel is here. The project I want to show you today is a smart set that consists in a card and an open box to keep some sweets inside. Let me show this cute set...


To create this set I’ve used my Big Shot Plus and the starter kit, the trellis embossing folder, the Be happy die, the leaf die and the ticket Framelit. I have chosen neutral colours for this set that it could be perfect for a man as for woman.




The box:


This open box was perfect to create a beautiful package that keeps the sweets inside a burlap bag. To decorate the box I’ve die-cut a ticket label, stamped a positive message and added a die-cut leaf.


Here are some steps of the process:


I’ve die-cut the box, but not the cover, in dark brown. Then I’ve die-cut the ticket label and the leaf, cut the corrugated cardstock -5mm smaller than each face of the box and then I’ve glued all the parts together.




The card:


I’ve modified the order of the colours but I’ve used the same dies to create the set. 



I’ve used the trellis embossing folder to create this beautiful background, I’ve die-cut the ticket label and die-cut also the Be happy on it. As I wanted to use the same elements as in the box, I’ve also die-cut the leaves in white colour.





I love this neutral colour combination that gives to the set a smart result. 



I have used the following Sizzix products:


I hope you liked this cute set and that it has given you a bit of inspiration. Thank you for your visit!


Have a creative and happy Friday!


------------------------♥------------------------♥--------------------------♥------------------------

¡Hola a todos!

De nuevo es viernes así que aquí estoy con un nuevo proyecto. En esta ocasión se trata de un elegante conjunto que consta de una tarjeta y de una caja abierta que contiene unos dulces. Pero mejor os lo enseño...
Para crear este conjunto he utilizado mi Big Shot Plus y el kit de inicio, la carpetilla de  la carpetilla de embossing trellis , el troquel Be happy, el troquel de hoja y el ticket Framelit.  para este set que es perfecto tanto para mujer como para hombre.

La caja: 
Esta caja abierta es ideal para contener, de forma decorativa, una bolsa de arpillera con los dulces. Para decorar la caja he troquelado la etiqueta, he sellado un mensaje positivo y he añadido una bonita hoja troquelada.
Algunos pasos del proceso:
He troquelado la caja, pero no la tapa, en cartulina marrón café. Después he troquelado la etiqueta y la hoja, he cortado cartulina corrugada 5mm más pequeña que las caras de la caja y finalmente he pegado todos los elementos.

La tarjeta:
He modificado el orden de los coloes pero he utilizado los mismos troqueles para que conjuntaran.
He utilizado la la carpetilla de embossing trellis para crear este bonito fondo, he troquelado la etiqueta y el mensaje en ella. Como quería utilizar los mismos elementos que en la caja, he troquelado también las hojas en cartulina blanca.



Me encanta esta combinación de colores que le aporta un toque de elegancia al conjunto.

He utilizado los siguientes productos Sizzix:


Espero que os haya gustado este conjuto y que os pueda servir de inspiración. ¡Gracias por la visita!


Feliz y creativo viernes.


No comments:

Post a Comment