Saturday 22 August 2015

Feathers on Borders - Thank you cards








Hey crafty people,
I hope you all are doing well. :) 
Today I wanna show you two cards that I made with a lot of paper scraps. I have them in a big box and sometimes I just take it and see what happens when I use my Dies to get them in shape. In this is what happened this week. So easy, so fun. :)


I made some borders to get a frame on my card, so that the feathers are not floating in the nowhere. If you know what I mean. ;) The feathers are so beautiful! I really love all the bits and pieces that you can take away and put some pretty pattern paper on the back. So that´s how I made these cards. :)


With a stamp I added a sentiment and of course sequins and a piece of twine is the last detail to get a beautiful highlight on your project. Do you use sequins on your cards and other paper crafting projects?

Here is the list of supplies that I used:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit (White & Gray) #660515
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Eyelet Lace & Scallops #660395
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK - Lattice Feathers #660501
White Cardstock, Twine, Sequins
Pattern Paper

I hope you like my cards and I wish you a beautiful weekend. <3
xo Julia

2 comments: