Sunday 30 August 2015

Decorating A Planner


I am a bit of a planner nerd at heart and often find new planners to add to my collection. I recently received a spiral bound 'Life Planner' which was fairly blank on the front and back covers, with the exception of some gold lettering.

So I decided it needed the Sizzix treatment and made some pretty planner decorations for the cover!


The planner cover is made from a nice cardboard so it was easy to stick decorations to it with some PVA glue. I used a gold and peach colour theme and used some of the cut out shapes to decorate with too.


Items used include:

Scrapbooking Papers
PVA Glue


A quick and easy DIY to make the planner look a lot prettier. Customising a planner is a great way to put your own style on it too!

Happy planning!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment