Monday 8 June 2015

Loads of flowers layout


Today I fancied getting my hands dirty creating flowers with some distress inks sprays. 
Here is how.

I used:

plus a Big Shot or a Big Shot Plus!

The beauty of these flowers is that the framelits match the Bigz dies of the same name, the framelits offering the intricate detail and the Bigz the solid flower shape.


I die cut four or five flowers of each size using the Bigz dies and watercolour paper. I die cut them all in one go, one of the beauties of the Bigz dies! Then I spray distress ink over them to create different intesities.
Then I die cut one by one several flowers using white card.


You can see that different effects can be created and then when putting the intricate layer over, it changes the look quite a lot.


I glue them all, selected my photo and layered them all over a thick acetate sheet. Then I proceed to glue them down and finally I added a card behind so that i can write the story behind the photo.


And here it is! A bright layout full of luscious flowers!


I added some enamel dots in the centres to create a finished look.



I hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. These are stunning, I need to find some of these dies as it looks like we didn't get all in.

    ReplyDelete