Tuesday 2 June 2015

A Little Hello Lay-Out

Hi Sizzix fans!

Today I have a lay-out to show you that features a bright colour scheme and lots of pretty Sizzix dies. I hope you like it! 


Sizzix products:

I wanted to give my lay-out a cheery and happy feeling, so I used a variety of dies that suited this theme perfectly. In the right lower corner of the photo I created a cluster using several pretty dies. I first cut out a bird from pink paper with the Bigz Birds die. After that, I took the beautiful flower die from the Starter Kit and cut out a flower from the same paper as the bird. I adhered it on top of the bird with foamtape. 


For my background I cut out multiple circles with the Framelits Circles dies. I also used the Floral wreath dies set to cut out a few tiny flowers, which I added inbetween the circles.


I further decorated my lay-out with several butterflies and a scalloped border, which were both cut out with dies from the Starter Kit as well. I especially like this large butterfly and wanted to give it a prominent place on my lay-out. I therefore also adhered a chipboard flower to its center to make it stand out even more. 


 Thank you for stopping by on the Sizzix blog today!
Have a wonderful day! 

In Dutch:
Hoi Sizzix fans!

Vandaag wil ik jullie graag een lay-out laten zien met een vrolijk kleurenpalet en een heleboel mooie Sizzix stansen. Ik hoop dat je hem leuk vindt! 

Sizzix products:

Ik wilde mijn lay-out een vrolijk sfeertje geven, dus heb ik een aantal stansen gebruikt die daar goed bij pasten. In de rechterhoek van de foto heb ik een cluster gevormd met een paar leuke stansen Eerst heb ik een vogel uitgestanst uit roze papier met de Bigz Birds die. Daarna nam ik de mooie bloemstans uit de Starter Kit en heb ik daarmee uit hetzelfde papier als bij de vogel een bloem gestanst. Deze heb ik op de vogel geplakt. 

Voor mijn achtergrond heb ik een aantal cirkels uitgestanst met de Framelits Circles. Ook gebruikte ik de Floral wreath dies set om een aantal kleine bloemen uit te stansen, die ik tussen de cirkels heb geplakt.

Ik heb mijn lay-out verder versierd met een aantal vlinders en een geschulpte rand, die beide zijn uitgestanst met stansen uit de Starter Kit. Ik vind vooral de grote vlinder erg mooi en wilde die een prominente plek geven op mijn lay-out. Ik heb daarom ook een chipboard bloem in het buikje van de vlinder geplakt om hem nog meer op te laten vallen.

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje aan het Sizzix blog vandaag!
Fijne dag!

4 comments: