Sunday 10 May 2015

"Mom" by Gerry van Gent

Hello Sizzix friends!

Today I would love to share with you an altered piece of
corrugated cardboard.
I used the FREE FLORAL PAPER DOWNLOADS
and of course combined them with  Sizzix dies.

Mom_gerry
Sizzix-rebrand-logo-low-res
660515 Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starter Kit
669473 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Trim #2
660474 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Bubbles
660210 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Alphanumeric
Floral_01
*           *           *

For this fun project I used a piece of folded corrugated
cardboard which was used to divide bottles in a box.
Its sizes are approx. 31cm x 14cm. I added another piece of
corrugated cardboard (11.5cm x 13cm) which I used for
the photo. I treated all edges with gesso.
How 1
Before adhering the Floral Papers I used sand paper
to distress the edges.
How 2


One of my favourite butterflies (from Starter Kit) was decorated
with one of the flowers from FLORAL PAPER DOWNLOADS.
1

All paper flowers were fussy cut from the FLORAL PAPER DOWNLOADS.
2

3

4
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
Prima Marketing Shabby Chic Treasures by Ingvild Bolme
*          *         *

Blog
Have a creative Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment