Sunday 8 March 2015

Super Simple Mother's Day Card






I am a big fan of card designs that take a few minutes and minimal supplies. Next weekend in the UK it is Mother's Day so I thought I'd share a quick make for a card you could give your Mum.

I used white card stock, scrapbooking paper, corner punch, heart punch, glue and letter stickers.


Paper punches are one of my favourite craft supplies! A tip for sharpening your punches is to punch some aluminium foil every now and again.


The design on the front of the card can be laid out however you wish. I used the letter stickers to spell out MUM and arranged the heart punched paper above.


Use the corner punch to round the edges of the card. 


You can use any colour combinations for this simple card and the best thing is, it only takes a few minutes to make!


Happy Crafting!

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment